Grenada is located at the southernmost tip of the windward islands in the eastern Caribbean, about 160 km south of the Venezuelan coast.
It has a territory of 344 square kilometers and a population of 105,000.St. George, the capital (population about 10,000);
A tropical Marine climate, the average annual temperature of 26℃.The majority of the population is black and mostly Catholic;
English, the official language;Legal tender eastern Caribbean dollar (us $1 =2.7 eastern Caribbean dollar)
Free and compulsory education is provided to children aged 5 to 16.The length of schooling in both primary and secondary schools is seven years.
We Serve Better Than Any Other!
Q & A
Provide professional solutions to you with a different immigration services
The Grenada government has no restrictions on “dual citizenship” and does not report citizenship information to other countries.
Currently, passport holder enjoys over 110 visa-free or visa on arrival countries in the world, e.g. England, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, South Korea, etc.
No, our company mainly focuses on Caribbean investment immigration business and engaged in the investment promotion of Caribbean projects. Surely we also engage in Hong Kong Investment Immigration business.
The minimum investment amount to USD 150,000 under SIDF and USD 220,000 under real estate for single applicant.
A non refundable charity donation of minimum US$ 150,000 to governmen for single person + payment of processing fees. Additional fees apply for any accompanying family members.
Designated recoverable Real Estate Investment with a value of at least US$ 220,000 plus payment of various registration and other fees . Additional fees apply for any accompanying family members.
Additional costs apply including for any family dependents. You may include your spouse, full time studying children below 30 yrs of age, and/or your or your spouse’s above 55 yrs of age parent or grandparent in the citizenship application. For children who are above 18 years of age, additional USD 50,000 applies.
No, there is no residency requirement unlike Europe. You can directly qualify for citizenship.
· Visa free travel for over 110 countries including all EU countries, Switzerland, Canada, United Kingdom and Ireland;
· Process time of the application is fast. It only takes around 6-8 months for processing;
· No residence requirements;
· Free to live and work in grenada as a citizen;
· A tax paradise in the world. No personal tax, capital gain tax, profit tax, inheritance tax;
· Your asset will be protected by the Government of grenada under international laws;
· Dual Nationality is allowed. You is not required to give up your original passport;
· Once you get the citizenship of grenada, you are also granted the residency right of 15 Caribbean Community(CARICOM) countries;
· You may apply your full time studying below 30 yrs of age children and above 55 yrs of age parent or grandparent with you in the application;
· During the application period, you are not required to leave your country;
· Second citizenship for your family members. Your children are ease to study in worldwide famous school in nearly all round the world, e.g. England, Canada or Australia, etc. No student visa is required; and
If you chose the real estate option, you may have permanent property right in grenada with good rental return under the management of worldwide famous branded hotels.
The application process time after receiving the complete application forms and documents (as well as paying the funds) is currently 6-8 months – regardless if a client chooses the Donation option or the real-estate program.
Visa Free Travel to the United K..
GRENADA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT格林纳达投资公..Read More
Grenada Citizenship by Investmen..