Thailand, officially the Kingdom of Thailand and formerly known as Siam, is a country in Southeast Asia. Located at the centre of the Indochinese Peninsula, it is composed of 76 provinces, and covers an area of 513,120 square kilometres, and a population of over 66 million people. Thailand is the world's 50th-largest country by land area, and the 22nd-most-populous country in the world. The capital and largest city is Bangkok
We Serve Better Than Any Other!
Q & A
Provide professional solutions to you with a different immigration services
1. After the buyer and seller determine the final sales price and intention, they need to determine the payment time in time. At the same time, the buyer needs to pay the room deposit to keep the reservation.
2. The buyer will receive a deposit payment receipt and a file stating that the specific apartment room has been reserved for the customer after the buyer pays the booking deposit by transfer.
3. On the payment day, both parties sign the purchase and sale agreement. At the same time, all necessary documents for the purchase of the house must be confirmed. The detailed list is as follows:
a. The identity document of the seller;
b. Thailand owner: ID card + real estate certificate
c. Foreign owners: passport and valid visa
d. Thai company owner: a full set of company registration files (provided by the Thai government, the file is issued within 3 months, preferably within 1 month), the company chairman's ID card or passport
e. No debt file: This file indicates that the purchased apartment does not have any debts, such as property fees, utilities, etc. The seller will obtain the file from the apartment management property.
f. (If necessary) the letter of authorization and the identity certificate of the agent.
a. The buyer’s identity document;
b. Foreign Exchange Transaction Form (FETF certification file) issued by a local bank in Thailand;
c. (If necessary) the letter of authorization and the identity certificate of the agent.
Thailand's medical standards are reaching the world's top technical standards, the services are very good, and multi-national language translation services are provided; good international school education, open concept education, Chinese, English and Thai languages, pay more attention to the educational growth of children.
Thai law stipulates that foreigners are not allowed to purchase villas or townhouses with land property rights in their own name; unless they are purchased in the name of an entity company or Thai spouse.
1. The locals in Thailand began to invest in the purchase of apartments for leasing; the apartment market continues to grow in terms of demand and supply.
2. The Thai government is vigorously building transportation infrastructure. With economic development, the increase in investors will drive the steady growth of the real estate economy.
3. The 10 ASEAN countries have opened up. As the central axis of the 10 ASEAN countries, Thailand is attracting many investors to invest in Thailand. Bangkok's housing prices are still cheaper than other major Asian cities; the living facilities are well developed and the high degree of internationalization.
4. The purchase area is the usable area, and there is no shared area fee; the transfer procedure is simple; the transaction is flexible and can be resold or subleased at any time.
Most of the condominium property rights in Thailand are freehold property rights; a few are royal land property rights for 30 years.
Thailand’s inflation is relatively low, and consumer prices are relatively cheaper than many first- and second-tier cities in China.
Foreigners who have reached the age of 50 can apply for retirement residence in Thailand. At present, the latest government policy can apply for a long-term stay of 5 years at a time, and it can be renewed after 5 years, which is 5 years + 5 years.
Thailand increases the applicabl..
The Thai government expanded the applicable international group of BOI smart vis..Read More
Thailand's real estate market wi..
Thailand's real estate market will still face challenges in 2023. Low-rise h..Read More
The Ministry of Finance of Thail..
Thailand Headline News Agency News On Ja..Read More