Total Application Expenses-->
We Serve Better Than Any Other!
Q & A
Provide professional solutions to you with a different immigration services
The application process time after receiving the complete application forms and documents (as well as paying the funds) is currently 6-8 months – regardless if a client chooses the Donation option or the real-estate program.
Currently, passport holder of it enjoys 110 visa-free or visa on arrival countries in the world, e.g. England, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, South Korea, etc.
The minimum investment amount to USD 100,000 under SIDF and USD 200,000 under real estate for single applicant.
A non refundable charity donation of minimum US$ 100’000 to government for single person + payment of processing fees. Additional fees apply for any accompanying family members.
Designated recoverable Real Estate Investment with a value of at least US$ 200,000 plus payment of various registration and other fees . Additional fees apply for any accompanying family members.
Additional costs apply including for any family dependents. You may include your spouse, full time studying children below 30 yrs of age, and/or your or your spouse’s above 55 yrs of age parent or grandparent in the citizenship application. For children who are above 18 years of age, additional USD 50,000 applies.
· Visa free travel for over 110 countries including all EU countries, Switzerland, Canada, United Kingdom and Ireland;
· Process time of the application is fast. It only takes around 6-8 months for processing;
· No residence requirements;
· Free to live and work in it as a citizen;
· A tax paradise in the world. No personal tax, capital gain tax, profit tax, inheritance tax;
· Your asset will be protected by the Government of it under international laws;
· Dual Nationality is allowed. You is not required to give up your original passport;
· Once you get the citizenship of it, you are also granted the residency right of 15 Caribbean Community(CARICOM) countries;
· You may apply your full time studying below 30 yrs of age children and above 55 yrs of age parent or grandparent with you in the application;
· During the application period, you are not required to leave your country;
· Second citizenship for your family members. Your children are ease to study in worldwide famous school in nearly all round the world, e.g. England, Canada or Australia, etc. No student visa is required; and
If you chose the real estate option, you may have permanent property right in it with good rental return under the management of worldwide famous branded hotels.
it is a beautiful small island nation in the Caribbean located some 2,000 km to the southeast of Miami. The country is well connected by flights from US, Europe.
it has no personal income tax, no wealth tax, and no inheritance taxes.
The Citizenship-by-Investment Program was established in 20s, The Government utilizes this program to attract investors of good character to make a substantial contribution to the development of the Federation.
Obtaining Citizenship and passport in another country by “legal” means are getting very difficult nowdays, and Governments are making sure that such programs are only available for wealthy or high net worth investors who are capable to making a substantial contribution to economy of the country and who are able to support themselves financially.
Citizenship by Investment Five ..
The Government of Antigua and Barbuda Ci..Read More
Visa and entry requirements for ..
Antigua and Barbuda Visa EntryChinese tourists visiting Antigua and Barbuda..Read More
AB OFFERS AN ENHANCED PATHWAY TO..
The Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program has been enhanced with..Read More