No, our company mainly focuses on Caribbean investment immigration business and engaged in the investment promotion of Caribbean projects. Surely we also engage in Hong Kong Investment Immigration business.
The St Kitts & Nevis government has no restrictions on “dual citizenship” and does not report citizenship information to other countries.
The costs and applicable fee will be clearly stated in quotation. We will give it to you during the interview.
Yes, it is possible, but provided each has contributed $400,000 for real estate.
Our company is adopted “ No Success, No Payment”. As long as you have No criminal record proof and all document and information provided are genuine,we will refund your deposit to you immediately.
In accordance with the laws of St. Kitts,your new born baby will automatically inherit the citizenship.
St Kitts and Nevis is a beautiful small two island nation in the Caribbean located some 2,000 km to the southeast of Miami. The country is well connected by flights from US, Europe.
The currency of St.Kitts and Nevis is Eastern Caribbean Dollar (XCD). Roughly 10 USD will buy you 27 Eastern Caribbean dollars.
The Citizenship-by-Investment Program of St. Christopher (St. Kitts) and Nevis was established in 1984, making it the longest established program of this kind in the world. The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis utilizes this program to attract investors of good character to make a substantial contribution to the development of the Federation.
Obtaining Citizenship and passport in another country by “legal” means are getting very difficult nowdays, and Governments are making sure that such programs are only available for wealthy or high net worth investors who are capable to making a substantial contribution to economy of the country and who are able to support themselves financially.
The minimum investment amount to USD 250,000 under SIDF and USD 400,000 under real estate for single applicant.
A non refundable charity donation of minimum US$ 250’000 to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) for single person + payment of processing fees. Additional fees apply for any accompanying family members.
Designated recoverable Real Estate Investment with a value of at least US$ 400,000 plus payment of various registration and other fees . Additional fees apply for any accompanying family members.
Additional costs apply including for any family dependents. You may include your spouse, full time studying children below 30 yrs of age, and/or your or your spouse’s above 55 yrs of age parent or grandparent in the citizenship application. For children who are above 18 years of age, additional USD 50,000 applies.
The application process time after receiving the complete application forms and documents (as well as paying the funds) is currently 6-8 months – regardless if a client chooses the SIDF option or the real-estate program.
SIDF is a public charity and the investment amount is donated to the sugar industry foundation (charity), is non-refundable by the Government. With real estate option, it is bit expensive, but investment is recoverable (real estate can be sold after 5yrs). As of new rules from 2012, the next buyer will qualify for citizenship. Both real estate and SIDF takes the same approval time.
We do not accept clients from Iran, Afghanistan irrespective of where they live.
· Visa free travel for over 150 countries including all EU countries, Switzerland, Canada, United Kingdom and Ireland;
· Process time of the application is fast. It only takes around 6-8 months for processing;
· No residence requirements;
· Free to live and work in St.Kitts as a citizen;
· A tax paradise in the world. No personal tax, capital gain tax, profit tax, inheritance tax;
· Your asset will be protected by the Government of St. Kitts under international laws;
· Dual Nationality is allowed. You is not required to give up your original passport;
· Once you get the citizenship of St. Kitts, you are also granted the residency right of 15 Caribbean Community(CARICOM) countries;
· You may apply your full time studying below 30 yrs of age children and above 55 yrs of age parent or grandparent with you in the application;
· During the application period, you are not required to leave your country;
· Second citizenship for your family members. Your children are ease to study in worldwide famous school in nearly all round the world, e.g. England, Canada or Australia, etc. No student visa is required; and
If you chose the real estate option, you may have permanent property right in St. Kitts with good rental return under the management of worldwide famous branded hotels.
No, there is no residency requirement unlike Europe. You can directly qualify for citizenship.
Currently, passport holder of St. Kitts and Nevis enjoys 154 visa-free or visa on arrival countries in the world, e.g. England, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, South Korea, etc.
St. Kitts & Nevis has no personal income tax, no wealth tax, and no inheritance taxes.
The passport issued carries 10 year validity and after that it can be renewed.