What are the benefits of St. Kits and Nevis Passport?
· Visa free travel for over 150 countries including all EU countries, Switzerland, Canada, United Kingdom and Ireland;
· Process time of the application is fast. It only takes around 6-8 months for processing;
· No residence requirements;
· Free to live and work in St.Kitts as a citizen;
· A tax paradise in the world. No personal tax, capital gain tax, profit tax, inheritance tax;
· Your asset will be protected by the Government of St. Kitts under international laws;
· Dual Nationality is allowed. You is not required to give up your original passport;
· Once you get the citizenship of St. Kitts, you are also granted the residency right of 15 Caribbean Community(CARICOM) countries;
· You may apply your full time studying below 30 yrs of age children and above 55 yrs of age parent or grandparent with you in the application;
· During the application period, you are not required to leave your country;
· Second citizenship for your family members. Your children are ease to study in worldwide famous school in nearly all round the world, e.g. England, Canada or Australia, etc. No student visa is required; and
If you chose the real estate option, you may have permanent property right in St. Kitts with good rental return under the management of worldwide famous branded hotels.